Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Heartsore

I am having one of those  'feel sorry for myself days' ! Looking at old pictures which brings up old memories.... my kitty's! 

 It really is not the same here without Puka and Mavuta! They have left a big hole in my heart! I know that I have to get used to this because it is part of the job but it doesn't make it any easier! 

They have now moved on to Nambiti in KZN near Ladysmith. This post is a dedication to the most lovable cats in the world! :)

The first time I saw the cheetahs feeding - Oct 2010
 
Mavuta licking me for the first time - Oct 2010
Wimpie and I with the cats - Oct 2010
Puka with a sandy nose
Puka Cat
Puka caught a baby impala
Mavuta Cat
Mavuta's Paw
Nunu nose!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you to Armand for letting me use some of his photos! :)

    ReplyDelete